Things to think about when considering having a Tarot Card Reading
There are many types of Tarot readings and Tarot card readers, each unique by their style, focus and intuition. I focus my readings on empowerment, seeing the reading as a process of connection between the client, the cards and myself. My Tarot readings are empowering because I work in partnership with you to help you access greater insights into your life, situations and experiences. Yes I use my intuition and the Tarot as a tool to draw insight and wisdom from spirit. Yes the wisdom of the Tarot will give you the answers you need and the clarity you desire. However my readings are not simply concerned with predicting your future or overshadow your personal power by telling you what’s going to happen to you over the next few days or weeks. Although such insight can emerge in a reading, my focus is to provide you with the insight that you seek, ensuring that you are part of the process and not just a bystander.
Rather than focusing a reading on telling you what is going to happen to you, I engage the Tarot as a tool to empower you to make positive changes in your life that will allow you to facilitate the manifestation of your desired outcomes. This helps you to understand the energy and opportunities that resides in every situation. The wisdom of the Tarot is that it is a tool to help highlight the aspects of your life you may not be fully aware of, such as what influences are impacting you, what conscious and subconscious reactions you are exerting on your life, and how these maybe impacting on the situation you are seeking wisdom and insight to understand.
The Tarot is an excellent way of gaining a fresh perspective on your life, or a specific situation. It can shed new light and help you to make more balanced, insightful decisions, going into the future. As such the Tarot is a superb analysis tool for getting a clear, detached view of what you are doing right now, and where you are heading both in your personal and professional life.
There are various times when people seem to find it particular useful to have a Tarot Reading. These include:
- When you feel stuck or directionless – the Tarot can be very effective at giving directional guidance to explore.
- When an anniversary or you are entering a new life phase in your life or business – when we experience new beginnings such as a birthday or other significant event a Tarot reading is invaluable. The wisdom of the Tarot can open awareness to what changes are coming, what themes are going to be more important, and what directions you should be exploring in the next part of your life.
- When starting on a new project – the Tarot can be very effective at suggesting what new factors need to be considered, what resources are available to you, what you may have overlooked, and what opportunities you may not have considered.
- If you feel challenged by an aspect of your life or struggling with a part of yourself, and wish for new insight – the Tarot is an effective way of getting a new perspective by suggesting what issues need addressing such as your attitude towards the situation.
- When considering a major decision – the wisdom of the Tarot will not make a decision for you however a reading can provide clarity giving the tools need to make the best possible decision. A reading gives highlight to the issues and consideration for the consequences of a particular direction.
- When you desire greater insight and connection to your higher self and spirit – Tarot reading will provide an opportunity to experience greater connection to your intuition, your guides and connection to spirit. The reading is a catalyst for you to take time out from your daily experience of life and be one with yourself and spirt throughout the Tarot reading. If you feel you need a focus to explore your true inner wisdom and unique personality, the decisions you make in life, and your life direction, a Tarot reading is an excellent starting point for self-discovery.
If you would like to know more about my style of reading or ask a question send me a message via my website contact form at www.kirawoods.com. Wishing you love and light – Kira